Thursday 31 May 2012

Cute Fairy Dress!

Today I'm wearing my Cute Fairy Dress with a pair of Garden Slippers and I have a pretty Flower Crown in my hair.


I was feeling all summery this morning when I woke up so I decided to pick out a pretty outfit that matched with the way I was feeling. I'm going to be honest and admit that I had forgotten all about this cute dress until I found it in the back of my closet. I had put it away a long time ago because I had nothing nice that matched with it until now. I'm so very happy that I now have some cute shoes and accessories to wear with this dress finally.

3 comments:

  1. Your blog is adorable, and I´ve linked to you on my pet´s fanpage: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pet-Society-Fluffy-Chocolate/289473434476492

    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog has inspired me so much I started my own. :D keep up the amazing work!

    ReplyDelete