Wednesday 16 May 2012

Meet Kira!

I couldn't help noticing a few days ago while I was out shopping that the kitten petlings were on sale in the garden store and that the sale was only going to last for one day only so without much thinking about it I adopted myself a cute little kitten to come and live with me and all of the other cute petlings that I have livng in my home.

Photobucket

Isn't she just the cutest little thing ever? I'm not really sure why but I decided to name her Kira, just because it's the first name that I thought of when I saw her and I think the name suits her very well. Kira is still a little unsure of her new home yet so she follows me around everywhere I go which I am loving so much, she even sleeps on the end of my bed at night when I am also sleeping. Kira is a very playful kitten and loves snuggling with me on the couch, drinking lots of white milk and jumping around on my windows and furniture.

2 comments:

  1. Awww, what a nice color for a petling. She matches Kooki's hair too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I've got blog about Pet Society, too. But I'm from Czech Republik so blog is in the czech languege. :)Btw: you've got so beautiful blog ♥

    ReplyDelete