Thursday 3 February 2011

Meet Chichi!

It's been a long time since I adopted a new petling to come and live with me in my home. I have really been trying my best not to adopt any new petlings because they can be hard work to take care of when you have to many of them running around asking for food.



I was in the garden store and noticed that a new kind of petling was for sale to be adopted so I went to take a look thinking that it would be fine because I was so not going to adopt any new petlings but the new kind of petling turned out to be an adorable Panda Petling and I knew as soon as I saw one running around in my friends home that I was not going to be able to resist adopting one for myself so I would like to introduce you to Chichi the newest member of my little family. Isn't he just adorable? I love to cuddle with him when I'm sitting down on a chair because he is so super cuddly and his fur is so soft. I think Chichi will get on great with my grey bear petling Kody and it will be so nice to have another bear living in my home.

9 comments:

  1. I think Chichi is adorable and so is Kooki.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this pic is so lovely .. the background setting and the color really nicely done +_+

    -Petzi-

    ReplyDelete
  3. whered u get the butterfly

    ReplyDelete
  4. if u feel taking care of a petling is alot of work, why don't you just buy a petling mansion?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I already have a petling mansion and a petling resort but I still don't like having to many petlings. They get a bit ignored on the mansion and resorts so I like to take them off sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The butterfly was sent to me as a gift. I think it used to be in the boutique store but I don't think you can still get them now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello I also like to play pet society very much, can you add me as a friend in Pet society?

    ReplyDelete
  8. CUTE BLOG!!! I love your blog,keep Posting!!
    And your room is really cute too... -w-

    ReplyDelete